Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Atherton
Dr. David R Atherton, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Redmond, WA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Atherton has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. David R Atherton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. David R Atherton
Dr. David R. Atherton, DDS Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Dr. Atherton and his staff are happy to serve Redmond and the greater Eastside community, providing dental care for infants, children, and adolescents. Dr. Atherton is dedicated to the best dental care in a fun, positive and caring environment for his patients. Dr. Atherton is a Pediatric Dental Specialist, the dental equivalent of a pediatrician. Dr. Atherton received his undergraduate degree in zoophysiology from Washington State University. He then took graduate school courses in physiology and biophysics at the University of Washington, concentrating on respiratory physiology which evolved into a research position with the Department of Environmental Health. Dr. Atherton attended Dental School at the University of Washington winning a U.S. Public Health Service (Indian Health Service) scholarship, culminating in 4 years of service at the Menominee Tribal Clinic and Keshena, Wisconsin. It was at the tribal clinic that he naturally focused on the dental care and dental education for the children in the tribe’s Head Start program. It was a fantastic experience which launched his decision to specialize in the pediatric dentistry. As a dental specialist, he completed a 2-year advanced post-doctoral course, accredited by the American Dental Association Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in association with Marquette University Dental School. His pediatric dental specialty includes training in the dental care of infants, children, adolescents and special needs patients that are behaviorally or, medically challenged. Dr. Atherton has over 20 years of pediatric experience, has taught in the University of Washington Pediatric Dental Residency Program and is an attending dentist for Children’s Hospital Residence Program. Dr. Atherton is an active member of the Seattle Pediatric Dental Society, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the American Dental Association. In 2006, he was recognized as a Top Dentist in the Seattle Magazine. In his spare time, Dr. Atherton enjoys cycling, sailing, woodworking and his family. He is married with two children who are currently attending college.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David R Atherton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Redmond, WA.