Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Johnson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David B Johnson has the following 15 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bridges and Crowns
32 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David B Johnson
David B. Johnson, D.D.S. Bozeman, MT 59715 406-587-2201 Patient Education Born and raisednear Huntington, WV, Bruce Johnson is a 1986 graduate of West Virginia University School of Dentistry. He owned a practice in Gallatin, TN before moving to Bozeman, MT in 1993. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Montana Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and is an active participant in the Blue RibbonDental ImplantStudy Club. Dr. Johnson and his wife, Laura, a native Montanan and graduate of Montana State University, have three daughters.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David B Johnson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bozeman, MT.