Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David B Robinson
Dr. David B Robinson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pueblo, CO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David B Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David B Robinson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David B Robinson has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 8
I have been coming here for around 15 years and can't believe my last visit. I never seen him. Only through the window when i was leaving. It was an emergency appointment with several teeth hurting. Had it not been for his nurse, I would never been helped. He told her an exratction would need to take place but he couldn't do it for ten days. How was I supposed to live with this pain that long. I had been under his professorial guidance that my tooth xrays had not changed in the last three years and if it was not bothering me to leave it alone. I heard his response that I should have taken care of this years ago. What bed side manners. When I got to the oral surgeon he told me Dr Robinson had called him to discuss my case. I wish he would have discussed it with me. Who was trying to cover what?
Front desk ladies are friendly. His hygienist is a bit stern, but does her job well. His assistant, a woman that accompanies him for dental work seems like a salesman working on commission. Dr. Robinson should not be practicing dentistry in my opinion. He ruined my tooth while filling a small cavity. I've been having problems ever since, but I refuse to go back because I think he is a sadist. After sharing my story with others in town I found out I wasn't alone. He has done a lot of damage to people's mouths based on what I have heard. The fact he has a license is shocking to me. He doesn't use gloves either, which is unsanitary and dangerous. Beware, do your homework.
33 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. David B Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBelmont Dental Center, 1560 Bonforte Blvd, Pueblo, CO
Dr. David B Robinson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pueblo, CO.