Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David B Schwartz DDS
Dr. David B Schwartz, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Skokie, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David B Schwartz has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Schwartz - Posted on January 19th, 2016
Dr. David B Schwartz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
More about Dr. David B Schwartz
David B Schwartz, DDS Education DDS-University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry 1988 B.S. Dentistry -University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry 1986 B.A. Biology-Indiana University Bloomington, Indiana 1984 Experience I began my dental practice as an associate in 1988-1992. I opened my own office in 1992 in Evanston, Illinois and moved my practice to its current location in 1997. I started the marketing company DROWSY1, in 2006 to market dental sleep medicine to the public and to dentists looking to increase referrals in dental sleep medicine. I opened a satellite office for Drowsy1 Dental Sleep Medicine Associates in downtown Chicago in the Summer of 2009 Associated with Center for Sleep Medicine October 2010, Currently working in the Chicago, Grayslake, Naperville and Orland Park sleep centers Publications/Presentations LVI Chicago Study Club-Introduction to Dental Sleep Medicine-Spring 2009 North Shore Periodontics Study Club -Introduction to Dental Sleep Medicine-October 2008 Northwest Indiana Dental Society- A Review Of Dental Sleep Medicine-Spring 2008 Itamar Medical- Chicago Introductory Course- A review in Dental Sleep Medicine and Integrating Ambulatory Polysomnography (Watch-Pat) into general dental practice. Summer 2008 Northshore Hospital AWAKE- Review of Oral Appliances for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea- Spring 2008 Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine annual meeting-Marketing the Dental Sleep Medicine Practice Using the Somnomed MAS- June 2007 The Somnomed MAS a new Mandibular advancement device for the treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Presentation to the Orthodontic Association of America -2006 Titration of Oral Appliances- The technical side of adjustments during Polysomnography-May 2010 Robert Mathys Foundation-HaTi Dental Implant System General lecture series 1993-1997 The Team Approach to Esthetics in Endosseous Root Form Single Crown Restorations-Post Graduate Series Dental Learning Systems Volume1, Number1 1993 Research Experience Indiana University Department of Genetics- Isolation of Plasmid DNA Affiliations/Memberships American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine-Professional Relations Committee; Insurance Reimbursement Committee American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine-Diplomate National Sleep Foundation American Dental Association Chicago Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Sleep Foundation Mary Ann - Office Manager
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David B Schwartz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Skokie, IL.