Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Banta has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David M Banta has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Bone Transplantation
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE AND ARROGANT so-called "dentist"
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Banta - Posted on April 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Banta - Posted on April 8th, 2015
Two words to describe Dr. David Banta RUDE and ARROGANT..My worst possible experience, left me with two weeks headache...I will never go back
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David M Banta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David M Banta
David M. Banta, D.D.S. Dr. Banta was born in Birmingham, Alabama and grew up enjoying the Gulf of Mexico while living in Mobile, Alabama. He attended the University of South Alabama and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1977. He then completed his dental training at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas earning his doctoral degree in 1981. Dr. Banta then completed a General Practice Residency specializing in pediatric hospital care at The Oklahoma Children’s Memorial Hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He then completed a Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Baylor College of Dentistry. He received his training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in 1986. Dr. Banta returned to Dallas, Texas and joined the practice of Doctors Robert D. Londeree and William E. Litle. In 1988, Dr. Banta earned the distinction of Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Banta is married and has four children. In addition to spending to time with his family, he also enjoys flying his new Cessna 182 Turbo plane. Dr. Banta is a licensed private pilot and participates in Angel Flight program. This program is a non-profit program that provides free air transportation for cancer and critically ill patients. Education: University of South Alabama, B.S., 1977 Baylor College of Dentistry, D.D.S., 1981 Oklahoma Children’s Hospital, General Practice Residency, 1982 Baylor College of Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Fellowship, 1983 University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, Oral and Maxillofacial Residency, 1986 Certification: License, Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, 1981 Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1988 Organizations and Appointments: American Association of Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American Dental Association Dallas County Dental Society Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity North Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Texas Dental Association The American College of Implantology The International Congress of Oral Implantologists The Implant Prosthetic Section of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists Hospital Staff Appointments: Baylor University Medical Center Medical City Dallas Presbyterian Hospital Dallas Surgery Center of the Southwest
Locations & DirectionsDALLAS ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY ASSOCIATES, 6140 Sherry Ln, Dallas, TX
Dr. David M Banta is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.