- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Baratt
Dr. David A Baratt is a doctor primarily located in Middle Island, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David A Baratt has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David A Baratt has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David A Baratt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David A Baratt
Meet Dr. Baratt Dr. David Baratt Dr. David Baratt is a 1984 graduate from SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Dentistry. He has been involved in private practices since graduation with a concentration on restorative and cosmetic dentistry. He is an avid participator in continuing education and as such has developed his reputation as a leader in his field. Dr Baratt is highly reguarded by his colleagues and patients for his gentility and caring attitude. He is a member of Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation, Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Baratt and his lovely wife Fran, a staple in the office, have three children ranging in ages from college to elementary. They are active in community charities with a special emphasis in Autistic spectrum disorders.