Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Baughman DDS
Dr. David G Baughman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Houma, LA, with other offices in Thibodaux, LA and Morgan City, LA (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. David G Baughman has 4 locations
1234 David Dr Ste 201
Morgan City, LA 70380
Dr. David G Baughman has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David G Baughman has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Baughman - Posted on March 29th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Baughman - Posted on October 17th, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1996
Dr. David G Baughman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David G Baughman's office for more information.
1608 Polk St Houma, LA : (985) 879-1972
923 Ridgefield Rd Thibodaux, LA : (985) 447-2671
1234 David Dr Ste 201 Morgan City, LA : (985) 702-1225
1126 Marguerite St Ste A Morgan City, LA : (985) 702-1225
Locations & Directions
Dr. David G Baughman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houma, LA.