Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Bergey DDS
Dr. David A Bergey, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingston, PA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Bergey has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Bergey has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Bergey - Posted on August 1st, 2018
The doctor is great however do not pay anything until it goes through your insurance. This place ended up balance billing me and then lied about what I was being charged for. My insurance paid and so did I and Debbie in billing could careless. They told me they would refund me what I pain minus what insurance did not cover! However I call back 1 month later and the story changes to well you owed that on top of the insurance.. Place is a total billing nightmare! DO NOT PAY anything at the time of the visit wait until you get the final amount due from your insurance company!!
Dr. David A Bergey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David A Bergey's office for more information.
550 3rd Ave Ste 1 Kingston, PA : (570) 288-9070
More about Dr. David A Bergey
Dr. David Bergey DDS Dr. Bergey was born and raised in Hatfield Pennsylvania, outside of Philadelphia. He graduated from Muhlenberg College in Allentown Pennsylvania with honors and went on to graduate from Georgetown University Dental School Summa Cum Laude. Dr. Bergey served in the United States Air Force for three years. After his commitment to the service he completed a residency at the University of Pittsburgh in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and has been in private practice in Kingston Pennsylvania since 1993.
Locations & DirectionsCALLAHAN & BERGEY ASSOCIATES PC, 550 3rd Ave Ste 1, Kingston, PA
Dr. David A Bergey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kingston, PA.