- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Berni DDS
Dr. David R Berni, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Harwood Heights, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David R Berni has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David R Berni has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David R Berni Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David R Berni
Dr. David Berni is a graduate of Loyola University School of Dentistry.Â He also completed an additional year of training in a postgraduate dental internship with the Veterans Administration.Â Dr. Berni treats all disciplines of dentistry.Â It is very important to him to stay current on what is new in dentistry.Â He actively participates in continuing education courses. Dr. Berni is quite involved in the community.Â He is a member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, and the Arcolian Dental Arts Society.Â He has served as president in local branches of these societies.Â Currently, Dr. Berni is a member of the Peer Review committee.Â Outside of dentistry, Dr. Berni has served on his communityâ€™s Board of Health, Zoning Board of Appeals, and Development Review Boards. Dr. Berni and his wife Jae have four grown children and a yellow lab named Sam.Â His interests include skiing, biking, and scuba diving.