Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Boers has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Boers has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. David W Boers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. David W Boers
David W. Boers, DDS, PA Dr. Boers recently relocated to Cocoa Beach, FL and started his new practice, Island Cosmetic and Family Dentistry. For the past 27 years Dr. Boers has practiced dentistry in the West Orlando area. He is very excited about the opportunity to meet and work with the people of Brevard County. Dr. Boers and his wife, Kathleen have three children, Leslie, David Jr. and Tara. Prior to settling in central Florida, Dr. Boers resided in Illinois. He grew up in a farming community in central Illinois. Dr. Boers attended undergraduate school at Northern Illinois University and Loyola University, earning a degree in Psychology with minor areas of study in Business and Biology. He later earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loyola School of Dentistry, in Chicago. Prior to attending dental school, Dr. Boers was associated with General Motors® in Plant Engineering and with Colgate/Palmolive® in marketing and sales. Dr. Boers is a member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the Greater Orlando Dental Society, and the Academy of Forensic Dentistry. Continuing education is very important to Dr. Boers and he attends professional conventions, seminars, study groups and self-study programs in order to stay current with advances in dentistry. Outside of the dental office, Dr. Boers enjoys spending time with his family. He also has many pets, including: dogs, cats, birds, and horses. Dr. Boers also has a love of music. He particularly enjoys playing piano, guitar, and drums. However, most of all, he enjoys the practice of dentistry and the many friends he has among his co-workers and patients.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Boers is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cocoa Beach, FL.