Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Brilowski DDS
Dr. David G Brilowski, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brookfield, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Brilowski has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David G Brilowski has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. David G Brilowski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David G Brilowski
Dr. David Brilowski received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) from Marquette University in 1985, following his studies at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. After graduating from Marquette University, Dr. Brilowski worked in several dental practices across Wisconsin, including Smileage (Forward Dental). In 1996, Dr. Brilowski acquired his first practice, located in Palmyra and then proceeded to open his second office in Brookfield in 1997. Today, Dr. Brilowski still practices and sees patients regularly at both locations. As an active practitioner, Dr. Brilowski belongs to the American Dental Association (ADA), Wisconsin Dental Association (WDA), Waukesha County Dental Association, and regularly attends national seminars and conferences to further his education and stay on the forefront of new trends and dental procedures. In addition, Dr. Brilowski donates his time to several charitable organizations, including St. Joseph’s Dental Clinic and Waukesha County HEAD START. A Wisconsin native, Dr. Brilowski grew up in Stevens Point and now calls Waukesha home. His wife Pam, also a Marquette University graduate (Dental Hygience ’84), is the dental hygiene program coordinator and faculty member at Waukesha Country Technical College. Dr. Brilowski is also the proud father of three children, Brianna, Brett and Brock.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David G Brilowski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brookfield, WI.