Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Bruce
Dr. David P Bruce, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, AL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Bruce has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David P Bruce has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. David P Bruce - Posted on March 20th, 2017
Dr. Bruce and his team make an exceptional office. His employees have been there for years, which speaks a lot to his character as an employer. I grew up going to this office, and continue here as an adult; I have been a patient here for over 15 years and never experienced anything but stellar customer service. Every single employee is friendly and welcoming, the office is immaculately clean, and the prices are very reasonable. I would, and have, recommend this dentist to anyone.
33 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Oregon Health & Science University
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David P Bruce
Dr. Bruce Dr. Bruce was born in Florence, Alabama. He is married to Lisa Bruce, who is also a dentist and has a practice in South Huntsville. The couple has two children, Claire and Phillip. Education Graduated UAB School of Dentistry in 1991 Advanced General Practice Residency Trained at Carl Misch Institute for Implantology IV Sedation Certification at UAB Dr. Bruce’s Dental Professionals Dr. Bruce opened his practice in Madison in 1994 and the team has worked together for many years. Our professional staff consists of three Dental Hygienists, two Dental Assistants and two Office Professionals. Our staff is a highly skilled and experienced dental team that shares a passionate commitment to the complete satisfaction and comfort of their patients, as well as to uncompromising excellence in dentistry. The office continues to invest in the latest and most advanced professional education available. This allows us to provide the most up-to-date dental care available. With their experience and knowledge comes the confidence, gentleness and genuine concern that makes a visit to our office a pleasant experience. Our patients appreciate the personal attention the staff members provide each and every one of them.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID BRUCE DMD, 7185 Highway 72 W Ste G, Madison, AL
Dr. David P Bruce is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, AL.