- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David T Burnell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David T Burnell has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David T Burnell Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David T Burnell
Dr. David T. Burnell Dr. Burnell first attended Michigan State University and the proceeded to graduate from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1983. He began practicing in Dearborn, MI prior to settling in Hamburg full time in 1985. Over the past 25 years, he has continually pursued advanced studies in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry. Most exciting is the European advanced studies he has attended over the years with the World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI). Awarded with his Fellowship in Laser Dentistry from WCLI, he currently is working toward his goal of Mastership. Only a small percentage of dentists in the world achieve this level. Laser technology allows Dr. Burnell to perform dental procedures daily without a drill or the "dreaded shot". Being an aesthetic practice,we do not place silver mercury fillings, only white 'tooth-colored'. In 2007, Dr. Burnell became involved with a core group of Dentists to spearhead the effort to open a non-profit Dental Clinic for patients with limited access to dental care. The dream became areality in September 2008 and Dr. Burnell is a current Executive Boardmember for the Vina Community Dental Center. Dr. Burnell has attendedclasses from the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID) and is proud to be implementing their protocol in our practice.