Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Anderson
Dr. David C Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Green Bay, WI. His specialties include Prosthodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Anderson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David C Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David C Anderson
David C. Anderson, D.D.S. Prosthodontist Education: · University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Twin Cities, MN, D.D.S. · Brook Army Medical Center, San Antonio, TX, Prosthodontic Residency Professional Associations: · American College of Prosthodontics · Pierre Fachard Academy Before joining Dental Associates in 2006: · Served 29 years in the United States military. · Owned a private practice in Columbia, SC. “I get the most satisfaction as a dentist when I see a patient’s face light up after placing a bridge or a denture.”
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL ASSOCIATES LTD GREEN BAY, 430 Main St, Green Bay, WI
Dr. David C Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Green Bay, WI.