Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Niles DDS
Dr. David C Niles, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Niles has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David C Niles has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David C Niles Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David C Niles
Meet Dr. Niles Experience You Can Trust David C. Niles, DDS Dr. David Niles was born and raised in Des Plaines, Illinois. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and Chemistry from Northern Illinois University in 1982 and his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) from the University of Illinois at Chicago Health Sciences Center (UIC) in 1986. He is a member of the McHenry County Dental Society, American Dental Association and a general member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Niles consistently demonstrates a desire to provide his patients with the highest caliber of care. He has an ongoing committment to continuing education and is a multi-course graduate of the Las Vegas Institute (LVI) and Chicago's own Center for Esthetic Excellence. Dr. Niles practices as a general dentist and he enjoys seeing people of all ages for preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. He has a keen mind and a quick sense of humor and easily wins over the trust of those in his care. WELCOME MEET DR. NILES PATIENT SERVICES ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY HOURS & LOCATION FINANCE OPTIONS NEW PATIENT FORMS APPOINTMENT REQUEST REFER A FRIEND WHERE'S CHOPPERS? HOP ON FACEBOOK CONTACT US BRINK STREET BUNCH HELPFUL LINKS NEW PATIENT OFFER Our Gift to You: a $30 VISA Gift Card. One gift card per new family account. Referrals made within existing accounts are ineligible. First visit is defined as a comprehensive exam with complete x-rays and cleaning, or any type of restorative care. Card choices subject to change without notice, based on availability. Simply complete the form below. Thank you.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David C Niles is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, WI.