- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Carithers DDS
Dr. David G Carithers, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Loganville, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David G Carithers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David G Carithers has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David G Carithers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David G Carithers
Meet Dr. Carithers For over 29 years, Dr. David G. Carithers has served the Loganville community by providing a relentless commitment to excellence in all aspects of dentistry. As well as giving back to the community by volunteering at the Hebron Dental Clinic. Dr. Carithers combines an exceptional education, extensive clinical experience, and long-standing personal dedication to improving people's dental health...allowing him to bring outstanding functional health and beauty to his patient's smile. As an outstanding member of the American Dental Association and the Georgia Dental Association, Dr. Carithers furthers his education every year with seminars and classes to provide the best dental care possible for his patients. Education Monroe Area Comprehensive High School - 1972 Graduated Salutatorian University of Georgia - 1976 Graduated Cum Laude with B.S. Degree in Chemistry Emory University School of Dentistry - 1980 Given the International College of Dentistry Award Upon Graduation for Outstanding Achievement During the Years of Dental Study Organizations American Dental Association Georgia Dental Association Thomas Hinman Dental Society Wilmer Eames Dental Study Club Past President & Treasurer Cannon United Methodist Church 3 Year Disciple Graduate Past Organizations & Offices Loganville Downtown Development Authority President of Loganville Lions Club President Brookwood High School Soccer Booster Club Treasurer of Boy Scout Troop Coach & Assistant Coach of Youth Soccer & Baseball Teams