Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David M Causa
Dr. David M Causa, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Reading, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Causa has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Causa has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. David M Causa has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
I've been going to the dentist for many years and have had multiple dentists work on me from routine cleanings through root canals but I have never experienced anyone more understanding, professional, and just all-around amazing at their profession than Dr. David Causa. I wanted and needed to leave a review to let everyone possible know that if you're looking for a dentist to do things right and in the most comfortable, relaxing environment, Dr. Causa and his team are the best of the best! He recently performed cosmetic dentistry for me and I was so thrilled with the results I literally started crying tears of happiness. It's been 3 years with Dr. Causa and his staff and I wish I would have known about him 20 years ago. Thank you Dr. Causa for helping me trust and feel confident with my dentist.
Dr. David M Causa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsDavid M Causa Dds, 206 Revere Blvd, Reading, PA
Dr. David M Causa is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Reading, PA.