- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Clary DDS
Dr. David S Clary, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. Their specialties include Prosthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. David S Clary has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David S Clary Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David S Clary
Dr. David S. Clary grew up in Spartanburg, South Carolina and Atlanta and Savannah Georgia. He graduated from Emory College in Atlanta in 1977 with a B.A. in Mathematics and graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1981. Upon completion of his Prosthodontic Residency in 1983 also at Emory he moved to Milwaukee where he was a staff fellow in Geriatrics at the Milwaukee VA Medical Center from 1983-1985 where he treated patients,did research, and also studied at Marquette University School of Dentistry. Dr. Clary was also on faculty at Marquette University School of Dentistry until the summer of 1985. He received his Masters of Science degree in Dentistry from Marquette in 1989, and in 1995 he achieved board certification by the American Board of Prosthodontics.