Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Clayden MSD, DMD, DDS
Dr. David Clayden, MSD, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in El Paso, TX, with other offices in Santa Fe, NM and Roswell, NM (and 8 other locations). His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David Clayden has 11 locations
7878 Gateway Blvd E
El Paso, TX 79915
1160 El Paseo Rd
Las Cruces, NM 88001
1710 W Joe Harvey Blvd
Hobbs, NM 88240
1625 Rio Bravo Blvd SW
Albuquerque, NM 87105
Book Online Now
Dr. David Clayden has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David Clayden Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Clayden's office for more information.
7878 Gateway Blvd E El Paso, TX 79915
6401 S Richards Ave Santa Fe, NM : (505) 984-8048
2600 N Main St Roswell, NM : (888) 988-4066
920 N Telshor Blvd Las Cruces, NM : (575) 521-0900
1160 El Paseo Rd Las Cruces, NM 88001
1025 El Paseo Rd Las Cruces, NM : (888) 988-4066
2400 N Grimes St Hobbs, NM : (888) 984-0668
1710 W Joe Harvey Blvd Hobbs, NM 88240
4017 N Prince St Clovis, NM : (888) 988-4066
2330 W Pierce St Carlsbad, NM : (888) 988-4066
1625 Rio Bravo Blvd SW Albuquerque, NM 87105
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Clayden is similar to the following 4 Dentists near El Paso, TX.