- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David O Cooney DDS
Dr. David O Cooney, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Braselton, GA, with another office in Jefferson, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David O Cooney has 2 locations
Dr. David O Cooney has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David O Cooney has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David O Cooney Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David O Cooney
Dr. David Cooney Dr. Cooney is originally from Indianapolis, IN. At the young age of 5, his family moved to Georgia. After graduating from Duluth High School, he did his undergraduate studies at the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 1998. Dr. Cooney then attended the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry in Augusta from 1998 to 2002. Before beginning his senior year in school, Dr. Cooney completed an internship with the Indian Health Service in Montana. During his senior year, he was awarded with a Senior Honors Residency for Oral Surgery. After graduation, Dr. Cooney worked for other dental offices and doctors, gaining experience and mentoring. Finally, in January 2004, he opened his first family dental practice in Braselton. Subsequently, due to the growing demand for dental care, he opened another family practice in Jefferson in January 2007. Dr. Cooney cares deeply for his patient's and the care they receive. Dr. Cooney has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. Dr. Cooney is married to Jessica, who was an elementary school teacher, prior to tackling the job as a full time mom. They live in Hoschton and plan on making the area home for many, many years to come. Dr. Cooney is an avid UGA sports fan, especially football.