Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David O Cooney DMD
Dr. David O Cooney, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Jefferson, GA, with another office in Braselton, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David O Cooney has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David O Cooney has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David O Cooney has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David O Cooney Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David O Cooney's office for more information.
1057 Winder Hwy Jefferson, GA : (706) 387-0305
6323 Grand Hickory Dr Ste 100D Braselton, GA : (770) 965-4545
More about Dr. David O Cooney
Dr. David Cooney Dr. Cooney is originally from Indianapolis, IN. At the young age of 5, his family moved to Georgia. After graduating from Duluth High School, he did his undergraduate studies at the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 1998. Dr. Cooney then attended the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry in Augusta from 1998 to 2002. Before beginning his senior year in school, Dr. Cooney completed an internship with the Indian Health Service in Montana. During his senior year, he was awarded with a Senior Honors Residency for Oral Surgery. After graduation, Dr. Cooney worked for other dental offices and doctors, gaining experience and mentoring. Finally, in January 2004, he opened his first family dental practice in Braselton. Subsequently, due to the growing demand for dental care, he opened another family practice in Jefferson in January 2007. Dr. Cooney cares deeply for his patient's and the care they receive. Dr. Cooney has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. Dr. Cooney is married to Jessica, who was an elementary school teacher, prior to tackling the job as a full time mom. They live in Hoschton and plan on making the area home for many, many years to come. Dr. Cooney is an avid UGA sports fan, especially football.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David O Cooney is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jefferson, GA.