Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David D Nelson DMD
Dr. David D Nelson, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Tuscaloosa, AL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David D Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David D Nelson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David D Nelson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David D Nelson's office for more information.
601 Helen Keller Blvd Tuscaloosa, AL : (205) 345-7135
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David D Nelson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tuscaloosa, AL.