- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Dersh DDS
Dr. David A Dersh, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Westfield, NJ. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David A Dersh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David A Dersh has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David A Dersh Accepts the Following Insurance
- 263 Walnut St Westfield , NJ : (908) 232-8455
More about Dr. David A Dersh
Dr. David Dersh earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from Albright College. He is a graduate of The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ). He has received a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry due to his pursuit of continuing education. He was elected to Fellowship in the International College of Dentists for service to the profession. He has presented topics to dental professionals locally, nationally and internationally. Dr. David Dersh is on the Attending Staffs of Overlook Hospital and Robert Wood University Hospital –Rahway. He is a past president of the Central Dental Society, and a member of the American Dental Association, The Academy of General Dentistry, as well as various other study groups. He served on the Council for Annual Session for the New Jersey Dental Association, and has been a member of a number of local civic groups. Dr. Dersh was raised in Westfield, and attend- ed Westfield High School. He currently resides in Bridgewater with his wife and has two sons, one in college and one in graduate school. He enjoys gardening, cooking, and auto racing.