Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Dess
Dr. David J Dess, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Portsmouth, RI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Dess has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Dess has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David J Dess
David J. Dess, D.M.D. Credentials: D.M.D. University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine 1981. B.S. Biological Sciences Group, University of Connecticut, 1976 General Practice Residency. Hartford Hospital, 1982 Portsmouth R.I. School Dentist 1991-1995 After completing his residency in Hartford Connecticut where he had extensive additional training in all aspects of family and hospital dentistry, Dr. Dess and his family moved to Portsmouth in 1982. He has been in private practice ever since. Awards Academy of Oral Pathology Award. American College of Dentists Fellowship Award Professional Organizations American Dental Association, Rhode Island Dental Association, Newport County Dental Association. Interests Cooking, Cycling, Hiking, Guitar and Reading. Personal: Native of Bristol, Connecticut. Married to Thelma Dess. The Dess family, along with their two beautiful daughters, lives here in Portsmouth.
Locations & DirectionsPORTSMOUTH FAMILY DENTAL CARE, 171 Chase Rd Ste 2, Portsmouth, RI
Dr. David J Dess is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Portsmouth, RI.