Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David K Durell
Dr. David K Durell, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Plainfield, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David K Durell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. David K Durell has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David K Durell has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Happy is what you get at this Dentist office! I greatly value the quality, expertise, and caring that I get from both Dr David Durell and Dr Laura. You feel that your teeth get the best treatment ever, and they use the latest technology. I have known them for 22 yrs, and highly recommend them both. If you need Bonding done, Dr David Durell is awesome, and I am so grateful!
The regular cleanings are good and we are satisfied with their service; however, problems start with the special appointments. Some of them were not really necessary; we had the work done due to being pressured to have them done (a âcosmeticâ redo of an existing dental work that didnât cause any problems before). No matter of how many of us went there and how many treatments we got, they became always more expensive (with more work) than an estimate was already done for. The excuse was always; 'it is worse than I expected". What are the x-rays made for? Also, if a problem arises after the procedure as a result of the procedure, they will not give you any medication for free (prescription or special paste). You have to pay, even though it is a result of an overdone work to get extra money from you. I personally felt a stone drilling was done in my mouth instead of a gentle dental work. And their fees are already pretty steep. Listening to Mr. David Durell talking to the staff while having the work done reveals his extreme hunger for more money. Better said, he feels that more expensive procedures is the best approach to the teeth problems people have. Another problem is that they donât seem to be worried about the cleanness so much. I ended up twice with mouth sores after the regular cleanings (I never had this problem with another dentists). Maybe that is also the problem with the post-procedure pain as well, who knows. Why do they have so many full star reviews? Because every single time you go there, you get an email to review their service. We wish we would have known about this before we chose them as our family dentists. We hesitated to make more than one review after the regular cleaning visits. It took us couple of years to share our experiences with others. We have to look elsewhere now.
Dr. David K Durell accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDurell Family Dentistry, 1301 Agan Dr, Plainfield, IN
Dr. David K Durell is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Plainfield, IN.