Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David E Ison has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David E Ison has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David E Ison has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
My expierence with Ison was not what i expected. My daughter went to him when she was three, with a small cavity. It was on her baby tooth and he wanted to put her to sleep and pull it. i thought that was rediculous! so i got a second opinion. The second doctor i took her to thought that it was uncalled for, to pull out her baby teeth since they were going to fall out soon anyway. the second doctor saved my daughters tooth and she didnt have to go through all the pain Ison was going to put her through. I have a few family and friends that went to him and never went back too. Not only that.... he acted like my daughter was misbehaved while in his office. i was sitting ther with her the whole time and she was very well behaved. I would definately not recomend Ison!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David E Ison is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dry Ridge, KY.