Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David E Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David E Nelson has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. David E Nelson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David E Nelson
Yes, it's very safe when your care is provided by a dentist like Dr. Nelson, who has extensive training in the technique. Oral conscious Sedation Dentistry has been used for more than 15 years with great success. Will I feel any pain? No, that's what makes Sedation Dentistry such a good option for people who are fearful of pain or who need extensive dental work. How do you make sure that I'm all right during treatment? We monitor your vital signs during your treatment, and you are never left alone. Either Dr. Nelson or one of his team members remains with you at all times. Will I be unconscious during my treatment? No, just in a drowsy, light-sleep state. Sedation Dentistry allows a patient to be calm and drowsy while still remaining in control. You will stay warm under a soft, cozy blanket and will constantly be monitored. Can my family or driving companion stay at the dental office during my procedure? Yes, our office is designed for your comfort and your family's relaxation. Your family or friend may stay here at the office during your procedure in the receiving room, stocked with beverages, light snacks and terrific reading materials. Internet connection also is available upon request. We have found that our patients relax more knowing their loved ones are near. Dr. Nelson and his team strongly believe in individual attention and time for each patient. He and his team schedule and see only one patient at a time for complete undivided attention and care. » Call us at 907-235-8845 or click here to send us a private, confidential email. « Address 3714 Greatland St. Homer, AK 99603 At the Homer, Alaska office of NDI, Dr. David E. Nelson is licensed to perform Oral Conscious Sedation Dentistry and is an active member of The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
Locations & DirectionsMOLAR FAMILY DENTISTRY, 5919 W Vliet St, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. David E Nelson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Milwaukee, WI.