Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Yarbrough DDS
Dr. David E Yarbrough, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Huntsville, AL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David E Yarbrough has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. David E Yarbrough Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David E Yarbrough
MEET YOUR ORTHODONTIST - Dr. David E Yarbrough D.D.S. Dr. David E. Yarbrough graduated from Howard University College of Dentistry in 1985. After a short tour of duty in the U.S. Army, he returned to Howard University College of Dentistry and received a Certificate in Orthodontics in 1991. He is a member of the Huntsville - Madison County Dental Society, American Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Yarbrough is married to Dr. Isabel Miles Yarbrough and has two children, Davida and David Jr. In his spare time he enjoys jogging, fishing, football and reading. Our office provides orthodontic services for children, adolescents and adults. Our services range from basic braces to dentofacial orthopedics. Braces are offered in silver, gold and clear ceramic. A variety of accessories are available for our clients including colorful bands, headgear and retainers. We are a family owned and operated practice, and we bring family values to your experience. This site is designed to introduce you to our practice and the services we provide, as well as to answer any of your questions. 4925 University Dr NW # 118, Huntsville, Al 35816 PH (256) 837-2200 FAX (256) 837-4401 www.yarbroughortho.com
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David E Yarbrough is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Huntsville, AL.