Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Eckart
Dr. David C Eckart, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Shakopee, MN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Eckart has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David C Eckart has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Eckart - Posted on November 10th, 2016
Dr. David C Eckart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Preferred One PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Medica Choice
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David C Eckart
David C. Eckart earned his High School Diploma from Cedar Falls, Iowa in 1973. He studied at the University of Iowa earning a bachelor’s degree in Zoology in 1979. Dr. Dave has done research in nuclear medicine, nuclear radiobiology, zoology, astronomy, pharmacology, and anatomy. He taught anatomy in the College of Medicine at the University of Iowa for several years. Dr. David C. Eckart In 1983, Dr. Eckart earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery, (D.D.S.) from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. Dr. Eckart served as Chief Dental Officer at Broadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa and then worked briefly in Wayzata, Minnesota before buying an existing practice in Shakopee, Minnesota from Dr. Don Maxwell in January 1984. He has been a member of the Minneapolis District Dental Society, Minnesota Dental Association and the American Dental Association since 1983. A member of Rotary since 1989, Dr. Eckart served on the board of Rotary for 8 years. A Shakopee resident, Dr. Eckart is active in the community. He continues to support Shakopee Showcase, Shakopee Derby Days Business Expo, Shakopee Sesquicentennial, dental education in the Shakopee schools, and other school activities. Dr. Eckart, his wife and family are involved in church activities and have participated in mission trips, Unidos en Cristo (Cursillo), and Teens Encounter Christ (T.E.C.). Dr. Eckart’s hobbies include bicycling, scuba diving, woodworking and sailing. Professional Associations www.ada.org www.mndental.org www.mplsdds.org
Locations & DirectionsECKART DENTAL CENTER, 300 1st Ave E Ste 1, Shakopee, MN
Dr. David C Eckart is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Shakopee, MN.