- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Efaw
Dr. David S Efaw is a doctor primarily located in Watseka, IL, with other offices in Bloomington, IL and Pontiac, IL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. David S Efaw has 4 locations
Dr. David S Efaw has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David S Efaw has the following 7 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David S Efaw Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David S Efaw
Dr. Efaw works in Watseka, IL and 3 other locations and specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry and Oral Surgery.