Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David Eidman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David Eidman has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Eidman - Posted on June 5th, 2018
You will never find a better dentist. Dr. Eidman has treated me and my 5 children for 20 years. He is a perfectionist. He is meticulous with his office and staff. His staff members are poo roles sion and pleasant. I received ntly changed jobs and now a dental insurance not accepted by his office. I chose to pay out of pocket as opposed to seeing another denest. He is that good.
34 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David Eidman
Dr. David Eidman Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Queens College New York in 1980. Dr. Eidman Majored in Biology and was inducted into the Biology Honor Society. He was the recipient of the Queens College Biology Award of Excellence. Dr. Eidman attended Columbia School of Dental and Oral Surgery and graduated in 1984. He was awarded his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. After Graduation from dental school Dr Eidman was invited by Englewood Hospital to participate in a 1 year General Practice Residency Program. Dr Eidman completed an extensive post graduate dental program in Periodontics at Einstein University and Medical College. In 1998 Dr. Eidman completed a 2 year fellowship dedicated to the execution of Implant Surgery and Prosthodontics at New York University. Dr. Eidman is a member of the American Dental Association Member of Academy of General Dentists Member American College of Oral Implantologists Fellow Of International Congress Of Oral Implantologists Dr Eidman has been married to his wonderful wife Beth since 1995 He is the father of three beautiful children Dave, Daniel and Katie. When he is not practicing dentistry, much of his spare time is spent rooting for the Sanfrancisco Giants, on the Golf Course, or fly fishing. Dr. Eidman established Elmwood Dental professionals in 1985 and is excited to be practicing in this new era of dentistry. He is passionate about creating beautiful and functional smiles for his patients and to that end he stays on the leading edge of research and development of new materials and procedures. Truthfully, he's the best darn dentist in the world.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Eidman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Elmwood Park, NJ.