Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Ellsworth has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Ellsworth has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Seemed like a fine dentist for adults but our child was kept in the dental chair for over 2 hours for 1 filling. Parents were asked to remain in waiting room but should have refused & accompanied the child. This office was too busy & the doctor was serving many patients simultaneously. Dr Ellsworth needs to limit his patients or get another dentist to help. Office staff were helpful & kind & recognized doctor was doing all he could but it was clear he was overloaded. Unfortunately, our little one is now afraid of being left alone in the dental chair when heading into any dentist.
Dr. David A Ellsworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. David A Ellsworth
David A. Ellsworth, D.D.S. Dr. Ellsworth is sincerely interested in helping each and every patient reach and maintain optimal dental health, Throughout the course of his dental education and experience, he realized the most important way to help patients is to first listen. Only after listening and understanding his patients needs can he effectively provide them the treatments they seek and desire. A native of Michigan, Dr. Ellsworth attended Michigan State University and obtained his Bachelors Degree and then continued on to the University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry where he received his doctorate of Dental Surgery. He continues to expand his abilities to offer more extensive restorative and cosmetic procedures to his patients. Dr Ellsworth has had extensive hours of continuing education and is passionate about the practice of dentistry. He enjoys the process of improving the health of his patients, controlling dental disease and creating beautiful smiles. Dr. Ellsworth grew up the oldest of eight children and knows first hand how those who volunteer in the community can impact a single life, As a result of other's examples over the years, he has also made volunteering and giving back to the community a priority. He has given time to numerous programs such as "Give Kids a Smile Day", The Migrant Dental Program and Donated Dental Services. He also visits local schools to help educate children on the importance of dental health and how it can affect your overall health. Dr. Ellsworth is a member of The American Dental Association, The Michigan Dental Association, The American Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Resort District Dental Society and Vacationland Dental Society.He is also on the Advisory Board of the Dental Assisting Program at Northwestern Michigan College. Dr. Ellsworth enjoys spending time with his wife and three children and taking advantage of all that beautiful Northern Michigan has to offer.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Ellsworth is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Petoskey, MI.