Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David A Ellsworth
Dr. David A Ellsworth, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Petoskey, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Ellsworth has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Ellsworth has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David A Ellsworth has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
Seemed like a fine dentist for adults but our child was kept in the dental chair for over 2 hours for 1 filling. Parents were asked to remain in waiting room but should have refused & accompanied the child. This office was too busy & the doctor was serving many patients simultaneously. Dr Ellsworth needs to limit his patients or get another dentist to help. Office staff were helpful & kind & recognized doctor was doing all he could but it was clear he was overloaded. Unfortunately, our little one is now afraid of being left alone in the dental chair when heading into any dentist.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHarbor Pointe Dental-Petoskey, 523 W Jefferson St Ste 1, Petoskey, MI
Dr. David A Ellsworth is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Petoskey, MI.