Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David F Barnett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David F Barnett has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. David F Barnett - Posted on April 19th, 2018
I used to live in The Villages. I have since moved to GA and still travel back to Florida just to go to this man for any dental work I need, and always will. I have been a patient for 17 years, and have had many issues with my teeth due to my many prior years of heavy smoking. He is by far, the best! His office staff is also wonderful and very accommodating!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David F Barnett - Posted on June 22nd, 2016
Not the greatest bed side manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. David F Barnett - Posted on December 3rd, 2015
Although I've always been happy with my dental assistant, it seems Dr Barnett gets short with me when things aren't working out as he expects. For instance, he capped one of my teeth and when it kept hitting where it shouldn't have, he just kept filing it down. The tooth is way fatter than even my other capped teeth and now it's shorter. I'm not happy with the outcome and I don't feel he should have been either.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David F Barnett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David F Barnett's office for more information.
1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 160 The Villages, FL : (352) 259-7950
Locations & DirectionsBUENA VISTA DENTAL, 1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 160, The Villages, FL
Dr. David F Barnett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near The Villages, FL.