Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David F Levine has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David F Levine has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David F Levine Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David F Levine's office for more information.
3808 W Riverside Dr Ste 305 Burbank, CA : (818) 558-7454
More about Dr. David F Levine
Dr. David Levine completed his dental training in 1986 at the USC School of Dentistry. After practicing restorative dentistry for two years, he entered the Advanced Periodontology program at the USC School of Dentistry and received his Certificate in Periodontology from USC in 1990. Upon graduation, Dr. Levine was asked to become a full time faculty member at the dental school. From 1992-1998 he was Director of Undergraduate Periodontology at the USC School of Dentistry. In 1996 he became a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. Diplomate status is only awarded to those few periodontists who have made significant achievements beyond the mandatory educational requirements of their specialty. Dr. Levine is also a member of the Pierre Fauchard Academy, the dental honor society and OKU. OKU members are those that show excellence in scholarship, while demonstrating exemplary traits of character and potential qualities for future professional growth and attainments. Dr. Levine continues to teach part time at the Dental School at USC. Dr. Levine has also taught and continues to teach and direct many continuing education courses for restorative dentists and dental hygienists. As an educator and clinician, Dr. Levine has authored several publications on the treatment of periodontal disease and periodontal plastic surgery procedures. He is currently involved with research regarding the esthetic characteristics of gingiva. In his time away from dentistry, Dr. Levine loves to ride his mountain bike and spend time with his wife and three step-children.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David F Levine is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Burbank, CA.