Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David N Faircloth DMD
Dr. David N Faircloth, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Aiken, SC, with another office in Aiken, SC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. David N Faircloth has 2 locations
150 Crepe Myrtle Dr
Aiken, SC 29803
Dr. David N Faircloth has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 2
Love Dr Faircloth, DMD
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Faircloth - Posted on October 3rd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Faircloth - Posted on November 21st, 2018
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. David N Faircloth Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David N Faircloth's office for more information.
150 Crepe Myrtle Dr Aiken, SC : (803) 642-0020
150 Crepe Myrtle Dr Aiken, SC 29803
Locations & Directions
Dr. David N Faircloth is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Aiken, SC.