Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David X Frausto Jr
Dr. David X Frausto Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Prescott Valley, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David X Frausto Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David X Frausto Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. David X Frausto Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David X Frausto Jr
David Frausto DDS Dr. David Frausto was born and raised in the Valley of the Sun. One of his childhood fears was the dentist. This allows him to understand and comfort his patients fears. He has a great passion for dentistry and patient care is his first priority. Dr. Frausto received his Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Arizona State University. He then attended Marquette University and obtained his Doctoral of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Frausto is licensed to practice dentistry in Arizona since 2002. He completed training in an extensive program that only 1% of dentist complete. Dr. Frausto moved to Prescott in 2003. Meeting his wife Jessica Frausto shorty after moving. Jessica is a native of Prescott and grew up with a father in the dental field as well. They were married in October 2004. Their first born child, Matteo David was born in March 2009. Awards, Honors and Affiliations: E4D Same Day Crowns Certified Power Prox Braces Certified Ultimate Occlusion Training Advanced Comprehensive Esthetic Training Camlog Implants Certified Sedation Dentistry Certified Member of America Academy of General Dentistry Official Staff Dentist of the Arizona Sundogs Hockey Club Member of the American Dental Association Member of Arizona Business League Member of Arizona Dental Association Member Prescott Valley Economic Development Member Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce Match Maker for Yavapai Big Brothers/Big Sisters Laser Therapy Certified Pharmaceutical Therapy (BOTOX for TMJ) Certified Anesthesia Evaluator for AZ State Board of Dental Examiners
Locations & DirectionsBRADSHAW FAMILY DENTAL, 7136 Pav Way, Prescott Valley, AZ
Dr. David X Frausto Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Prescott Valley, AZ.