Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Fulks has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David B Fulks has the following 15 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth Loss
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Fulks did a full extraction for me. I avoided this procedure for years because I was terrified after hearing horror stories from people that had the procedure done previously. My experience was awesome! He's incredibly kind, patient and above all, professional. I had periodontal disease so bad that it was causing other symptoms in my body. I was so sick! This guy is amazing! FIVE STARS!
Dr. David B Fulks accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David B Fulks
Dr. David Fulks, D.D.S. I remain fascinated with dentistry, community outreach and look forward to helping people in my new community of Lima. A native of Athens, Ohio, Dr. Fulks is a graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, and received an undergraduate degree in biochemistry from Virginia Tech. His academic career has been distinguished by numerous awards and accolades including: a Sharpe Undergraduate Fellowship Award from the Macromolecular Institute Summer Program while at Virginia Tech and a Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award while studying at Ohio State. Dr. Fulks also represented Ohio State College of Dentistry and his dental class at the ASDA conference and was selected to participate as a research assistant in the Orthodontic department at OSU in an NIH funded research program. He completed his General Practice Residency at the Louis Stokes VA Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Fulks has also worked with many underserved communities as a volunteer, lending his dental skills to people in need, including service to the homeless. Dr. Fulks enjoys spending his free time hunting, fishing, camping and hiking.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David B Fulks is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbus, OH.