Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Austin DDS
Dr. David G Austin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Austin has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David G Austin has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on December 28th, 2018
Dr. Austin was highly recommended by another Columbus area dentist. I went to Dr. Austin for pain in my left jaw when eating and not being able to open my mouth very wide without pain or the clunking of my jaw if I forced it opened past the pain. With ultra sound and laser plus stretching exercises, I can now open my mouth to eat most normal sized food and measurements taken each visit confirm this. He was easy to get into, his staff is very helpful and kind, he has always taken the time to see me each visit and continue to adjust my bite splint to fit properly as my jaw heals. He continues to offer suggestions to keep jaw and cervical area in alignment and has done so without medicine or surgery. I have recommended him to others.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on December 21st, 2018
Had Dr. Austin make a sleep appliance to treat my sleep apnea. Was easy to get an appointment and have the appliance models made. Didn’t take very long to have it adjusted and fitted so I could take it home and start using it. Office help was very knowledgeable and worked well with my insurance. Dr. Austin is a very competent Dr. and has helped my problem. Good experience!
Had a great experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on November 9th, 2018
Helped with migraines and jaw pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on November 8th, 2018
Before seeing Dr Austin I had chronic migraines and jaw pain, sometimes my jaw would pop out of place and I could not open my mouth very wide. It hurt a lot to chew. Thanks to him, my migraines are now gone! And my jaw is doing much better. Dr. Austin has a great bed side manner and takes the time to listen to each patient. I like that he encourages stretching and lifestyle changes opposed to just prescribing pills.
don't waste your time, quack
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on November 1st, 2018
went to him for daughter's tmj, he faced away from us at his desk & talked incessantly about random things for at least an hour. twice his assistants came in to let him know other patients were waiting. I don't know what he was doing facing away from us that whole time. to say this was awkward is in understatement. we should've snuck out, he wouldn't even of known. suggested a mouth guard, a special pillow & laser treatment, all costings thousands of dollars. thank goodness we saw a specialist that knows what he is doing & got treated.
43 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. David G Austin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsDAVID GEORGE AUSTIN DDS, 3600 Olentangy River Rd Ste B1, Columbus, OH
Dr. David G Austin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbus, OH.