Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Austin has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David G Austin has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 22
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on April 24th, 2018
This guy is an absolute quack! I was referred to him for treatment of bruxism and all he did was try to sell me appliances. He charged me $1,500 for a bite plane that costs him maybe $50 to make. He then tried to up-sell me another a device for sleep apnea- the cost, $3,000! This dentist is not legitimate- steer clear unless you want to watch him bouncing around and rubbing his genitals against the door frame when he is talking to you
Rude, Uncaring, Greedy!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on June 15th, 2017
Morally reprehensible office practices coupled with expensive, sub-par care. A visit to this office left me still writhing in pain, misdiagnosed, and blindsided with outrageous debt. Rather than examine what would later be confirmed as an infected tooth, he chose to blindly dish out thousands of dollars worth of useless treatment. This practitioner is nothing more than a well-read homeopath out to squeeze you for every last dime. Wouldn't send my worst enemy to this office.
Absolutely avoid this Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on February 9th, 2016
His entire staff, that you have all your appointments with, for $300 a pop or something, have no medical training. They TOLD me this in individual conversation. The head tech has a degree in English, the others have experience as coffee shop baristas. Dr. Austin does not answer questions and absolutely did not help my condition. He is abusive to his staff - they literally cried - and my later Dr's *laughed* at his treatment plans. His ENTIRE STAFF complains about him being mean and ignorant, and his "therapy" are nonsense machines that verifiably do nothing (research it) and stretching. I can $45 for a yoga class, I don't need to pay $300 to a barista who was just crying.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on January 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Austin - Posted on January 13th, 2016
43 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. David G Austin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsDAVID GEORGE AUSTIN DDS, 3600 Olentangy River Rd Ste B1, Columbus, OH
Dr. David G Austin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbus, OH.