Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Hudson
Dr. David G Hudson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Hudson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David G Hudson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David G Hudson
David G. Hudson, DDS Dr. David Hudson is a native of Grand Rapids. He has been practicing dentistry in Grand Rapids since 1981. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Central Michigan University and Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Loyola University in Chicago. Upon graduation, Dr. Hudson received the honors of: Alpha Sigma Nu, an honor from the National Jesuit Honor Society Delta Sigma Delta High Academic Achievement Award Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department Award Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dr. Hudson and his wife, Marilyn, have two married children, all graduates from the University of Michigan. His daughter, Heidi, is a Neo Natal ICU nurse and son, Matthew, a dentist, graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. Active in professional organizations, Dr. Hudson is a member of: American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association West Michigan District Dental Society, Chairman of the Peer Review Committee Kent County Dental Society Chicago Dental Society
Locations & DirectionsBELTLINE FAMILY DENTISTRY, 750 E Beltline Ave NE Ste 203, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. David G Hudson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grand Rapids, MI.