Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Galatas DDS
Dr. David E Galatas, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with another office in Cameron, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Galatas has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David E Galatas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David E Galatas has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David E Galatas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David E Galatas
David E. Galatas, D.D.S. "Early in my academic career I enjoyed being artistically inclined and later became fascinated with science. As a general dentist, I find it gratifying to combine art with science in a way that will enhance the lives of others. -David E. Galatas David E. Galatas, D.D.S. - Premiere Dental Care based on Education & Experience After completing dental school at LSU School of Dentistry in 1999, Dr Galatas was selected for the Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency through the United States Air Force. He then practiced general dentistry for two years at Misawa Air Force Base, Japan. He has been in private practice since receiving an honorable discharge in 2002. Dr. Galatas is a graduate of the University of New Orleans and received a degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry in 1995. Dr. Galatas enjoys volunteering as a clinic instructor at UNC School of Dentistry at Chapel Hill. He also volunteers at the Wake County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). During his spare time, Dr. Galatas enjoys traveling, reading, cooking and eating healthy, playing the guitar and helping to rehabilitate dogs. Dr. Galatas is a proud member of the American Dental Association, the North Carolina Dental Society and the Fayetteville Dental Society. "As a general dentist, I find it gratifying to combine art with science in a way that will enhance the quality of life of others. Being a good listener is imperative in providing quality dental care and achieving the highest level of patient satisfaction. I aim to have each patients' experience be one that exceeds their expectations."
Locations & Directions
Dr. David E Galatas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fayetteville, NC.