Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David H Brown
Dr. David H Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Battle Creek, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David H Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David H Brown has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David H Brown has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I have gone to Brown family dentistry my entire life and I am 49 years old. First with Dr Henry Brown, now his son, Dr. David Brown. Never in all the years of having dental work have I ever had to have their work re-done or repaired. On two occasions when living out-of-state I had to have work done by other dentists, the work always failed and Dr. David Brown had to redo it. When shopping around for gold crowns I was told they should last for 5-6 yrs then insurance will cover new ones. I went back to Dr Brown. I've had my gold crown for 20 yrs now, no problem. My mother has had hers for 40. I live out of state today and will not find a new dentist. I will make the trip home because I know his work Is far superior than most dentists and I can trust the work they do. You may pay a little more at the moment but long term you're saving money. Btw, I'm not the only one traveling the distance for their services...I know of several others.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrown Family Dentistry, 195 Columbia Ave E, Battle Creek, MI
Dr. David H Brown is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Battle Creek, MI.