1 Rating • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. David H Brown?

Best dentist....Ever!

I have gone to Brown family dentistry my entire life and I am 49 years old. First with Dr Henry Brown, now his son, Dr. David Brown. Never in all the years of having dental work have I ever had to have their work re-done or repaired. On two occasions when living out-of-state I had to have work done by other dentists, the work always failed and Dr. David Brown had to redo it. When shopping around for gold crowns I was told they should last for 5-6 yrs then insurance will cover new ones. I went back to Dr Brown. I've had my gold crown for 20 yrs now, no problem. My mother has had hers for 40. I live out of state today and will not find a new dentist. I will make the trip home because I know his work Is far superior than most dentists and I can trust the work they do. You may pay a little more at the moment but long term you're saving money. Btw, I'm not the only one traveling the distance for their services...I know of several others.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. David H Brown is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Battle Creek, MI.

Dr. David H Brown Is this you?