Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Fisher has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 5 of 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Fisher for some time now, but in recent days both my husband and I were very surprised with the unprofessional office staff (exempt of Dentist and technicians). These are the first faces and feel that one gets of this office and its service. They were not pleasant upon approach. They were immediately on the defence--what happened to the customer/patient is always right? Especially when you know you did what you were expected to. We are very disappointed and have elected to select another practice for future services.
Dr. Fisher extracted 4 of my wisdom teeth several years ago and the appointment went extremely well. I highly recommended him to my family and friends, and he has performed surgeries on more than a dozen people I know. No one has had any complaints, they only praise him. His bedside manner is top notch and when it came to my visit, he immediately put me at ease which was no easy task after my having heard horror stories about pain and issues related to wisdom teeth. He thoroughly explained the process and all the potential complications that can arise from wisdom teeth. He performed the surgery and thankfully I had no issues other than a bit of pain which subsided after a couple of days. It is now many years later when I required a tooth extraction and implant. Once again, Dr. Fisher did a fantastic job! :) Don't get discouraged if his waiting room is busy, it's only because he is highly sought after.
this dentist rushes while working on your mouth, he messed up my mouth permanently, he removed an impacted wisdom tooth, and permanently damaged the nerve in my jaw, I cant no longer feel any sensation on my lower chin, lip, and gumbs, I suffered, and endured several trips to several nurologist, and mri testing, my smile is permanently crooked, mouth is very uncomfortable while eating or kissing. do not go to this dentist david fisher at 1332 metropolitan ave Bronx ny 10462, you risk injury to yourself by letting him work on your mouth!!!
Dr. David H Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkchester Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Associates Pc, 1332 Metropolitan Ave, Bronx, NY
Dr. David H Fisher is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Bronx, NY.