Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About David Hanson
David Hanson, M.D.,, D.D.S. is a Dentist primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. David Hanson is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He speaks Spanish.
David Hanson has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
David Hanson has the following 7 expertise
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
David Hanson has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for David Hanson yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Hanson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
23 Years Experience
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLincoln Park Institute, 2449 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL
David Hanson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chicago, IL.