Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David H Spring
Dr. David H Spring, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Dallas, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David H Spring has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David H Spring has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Gingival Diseases
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David H Spring Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David H Spring's office for more information.
2935 Memorial Hwy Dallas, PA : (570) 675-7796
More about Dr. David H Spring
David H. Spring, DMD, MAGD My staff and I have been providing Quality Gentle Dental Care to the Back Mountain since 1990. As your dentist, I believe in working with you to listen to your concerns and goals and to provide the best possible dental care to achieve and maintain the health and beauty of your smile. We have a reputation for being warm and friendly and always putting our patients first. I enjoy dentistry and enjoy working with our patients and their families. It is rewarding to see a patient who is apprehensive about their dental care to be brought full circle to enjoy getting their new smiles. We look forward to talking with you about your dental needs and sharing in this exciting life changing experience. I attended Temple University for eight years, earning a BA in Biology in 1981 and my Doctor in Dental Medicine (DMD) in 1985. In 1989, I moved to the Wyoming Valley to marry my wife Debby and established my practice the following year. I have taken pride in the dental care that I provide. Being up to date on the latest that dentistry has to offer has always been important. I hold a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, which accounts for at least 1,100 continuing education hours. I have averaged 80 credit hours per year of continuing education since 1990. This greatly exceeds the state yearly minimum. Credentials: Graduate Temple University School of Dentistry, DMD 1985 St. George Oral Cancer Society - Summer Fellowship 1983 Graduate Temple University, B.A. Biology 1981 Master in the Academy General Dentistry Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies Memberships: Pennsylvania Academy General Dentistry (PAGD) - PEAK participant Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Luzerne County Dental Association - Past President Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA) American Dental Association (ADA) Community: Dallas Lions Club - member since 1991, past president Northeastern Council Boy Scouts of America Eagle Board of Review Member
Locations & DirectionsDAVID HANS SPRING DMD, 2935 Memorial Hwy, Dallas, PA
Dr. David H Spring is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, PA.