Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David H Wolf
Dr. David H Wolf, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David H Wolf has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. David H Wolf has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David H Wolf has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
By far the worse dentist I have been too. Wolf's main concern is to make money. If it is a complicated procedure he sends you out. If it is something he can get done quickly and move on he is fine with it. Miller just is a bad dentist (nice person). I had two teeth worked on since April. One tooth had the filling fall out twice, Wolf put it in the 3rd time. The other tooth was cold sensitive due to gum recession. Miller said we could help with that if during a cleaning we put a filling at the gum line. IT FELL OUT TWICE. Wolf fixed it, 2 months later I was getting a root canal on that tooth. So for 2 teeth, it took 7 appointments, 7 times off work, 7 shots in the mouth. I am still not done as I fired Wolf as my dentist. I now have to have someone else do the crown work. Wolf saw no reason to discuss why he felt the need to be 400 bucks more than everyone else on that crown, or why it took 7 appointments to get things right, or the fact he misdiagnosed which tooth needed the root canal. He would not return phone calls, just passed me to his front desk girl. If it was me, and my work was that bad, and my patient went through that much, I would do everything I can to fix it. NOT HIM, HE COULD CARE LESS. Stay AWAY
Dr. David H Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDavid H Wolf Dds, 8920 Southpointe Dr Ste A1, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. David H Wolf is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.