Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Habecker
Dr. David E Habecker, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Schoolcraft, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David E Habecker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David E Habecker has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David E Habecker
Dr. David E. Habecker Dr. David Habecker has been practicing dentistry since 1989 after receiving his dental degree from The University of Michigan. Previously he received his Bachelor of Arts from Spring Arbor College with a double major in Biology and Chemistry. Dr. Habecker came to Schoolcraft in 1992 after purchasing an existing dental practice. The practice moved to its current location in 1994. Dr. Habecker is a caring person who desires that his patients reach their optimal dental health. He listens to their needs, questions and desires to help guide them in the proper direction. Dr. Habecker provides Cosmetic, Aesthetic, Restorative, Crown & Bridge and Implant treatment. He attends many hours of continuing education to further enhance his skills so as to provide the best possible treatment for his patients. Dr. Habecker has been married since 1984 to his wife, Nadia. They have two children. Brent is attending The University of Michigan School of Dentistry. Alyssa is attending The University of Michigan School of Nursing. Dr. Habecker enjoys spending time with his family. His interest include vintage cars, boating, hunting and bicycling. He has been participating in the Make a Wish 300 mile bicycle trip that raises funds to grant terminally ill children their wishes.
Locations & DirectionsHABECKER DENTAL CARE, 529 N Grand St, Schoolcraft, MI
Dr. David E Habecker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Schoolcraft, MI.