Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Hannula
Dr. David R Hannula, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tacoma, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Hannula has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Hannula has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David R Hannula Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. David R Hannula
Dr. David Hannula is a graduate of the University of Southern California and the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Practicing on 6th Avenue for the past 30 years, Dave has recently expanded his building to offer more hours and the benefits of an associate, Dr. Jenne Stabbert. As a native of Tacoma, Dave grew up with a love for swimming and competing and continues to enjoy swimming as exercise. Relaxing for Dave includes pickelball matches with friends and fireside evenings with his family. Dave has been married to Kathy for 30 years and has four daughters and three grand children. "I love what I do. Its not just a job but it is what I feel I was called to do. Caring for someone with a painful tooth, educating them on preventative dentistry, or restoring a beautiful smile is extremely rewarding. Also seeing someone who was very apprehensive about seeing a dentist now much more calm and relaxed is what it is all about. My goal is to give patients what I would want; quality, gentle dental care where they have options to make decisions about their treatment without feeling pressured." Dave is a member of the American Dental Association, the Washington State Dental Association and the Pierce County Dental Society.
Locations & Directions6TH AVE DENTAL, 4146 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA
Dr. David R Hannula is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tacoma, WA.