Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Hedgecoe
Dr. David J Hedgecoe, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Hedgecoe has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Hedgecoe has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Wonderful dentist and beautiful office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David J Hedgecoe - Posted on April 14th, 2018
I have been a patient of Dr. David's since he joined his father at Hedgecoe Dentistry and I would not go anywhere else. He is very gentle & has a friendly & knowledgeable staff. They gave me a tour of the beautiful office and made me feel welcome. I was there on my birthday and they gave me a present!!!
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David J Hedgecoe
Meet the Dentists at Hedgecoe Dentistry Fayetteville NC DR. JOEL HEDGECOE, DDS Dr. Joel Hedgecoe is originally from Tabor City, North Carolina. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, graduating in 1967. He served 2 years in the United States Air Force in Omaha, Nebraska. Dr. Joel Hedgecoe opened his practice in Fayetteville in 1969. Dr Joel Hedgecoe has been married to Margaret for 44 years. They have a son, a daughter and five wonderful grandsons. In his spare time, he enjoys hunting and spending time with his yellow lab. He is a member of the Fayetteville Dental Society (Past President), the North Carolina Dental Society, the American Dental Association, and the Academy of Operative Dentistry. DR. DAVID HEDGECOE, DDS Born and raised in Fayetteville North Carolina, Dr. David Hedgecoe received his B.S. from Wake Forest University and his DDS from the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry in 1998. He completed a general practice residency in Columbia, South Carolina at Richland Memorial Hospital. After his education was completed in 1999, he returned home to Fayetteville and joined the dental practice established by his father. As a senior dental student, he received the Academy of General Dentistry Award for the most outstanding senior dental student, the American College of Prosthodontists' Award, and the Academy of Dental Materials Award. He recently received his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr Hedgecoe is married to Claire, and they have three sons. He and his family maintain an avid interest in sports and outdoor activities. He is a member of the Greater Fayetteville Dental Society (Past President), the North Carolina Dental Society, the American Dental Association, the Academy of Operative Dentistry, the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry.
Locations & DirectionsHEDGECOE DENTISTRY, 600 Executive Pl, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. David J Hedgecoe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fayetteville, NC.