Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Heffelfinger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 2
I have been a patient of Dr. David Heffelfinger prior to getting married in 1979. When my husband got transfered to Huntington Beach in 1995 we gave a neighborhood dentist a try. He talked me into replacing some of my old crowns and fillings (there was nothing wrong with them). For the first time in my life I experienced a tooth ache. To this day I regret not having flown up to San Francisco and have Dr. Heffelfinger re-do the faulty replacement crowns this dentist did here in H.B. Having tried 3 dentists in Orange County and having spend over $10000, I now have developed gum disease around the replacement bridges. My next trip to San Francisco will be combined with a visit to Dr. Heffelfinger. I hope he can re-do the damage that has been done. If you are looking for a dentist that will do it right the first time at a reasonable price with the least amount of pain, do not look any further. We sure miss not having him closer.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions800 Santiago St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. David A Heffelfinger is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.