Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
800 Santiago St
San Francisco, CA 94116
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Heffelfinger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Heffelfinger - Posted on June 8th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. David Heffelfinger prior to getting married in 1979. When my husband got transfered to Huntington Beach in 1995 we gave a neighborhood dentist a try. He talked me into replacing some of my old crowns and fillings (there was nothing wrong with them). For the first time in my life I experienced a tooth ache. To this day I regret not having flown up to San Francisco and have Dr. Heffelfinger re-do the faulty replacement crowns this dentist did here in H.B. Having tried 3 dentists in Orange County and having spend over $10000, I now have developed gum disease around the replacement bridges. My next trip to San Francisco will be combined with a visit to Dr. Heffelfinger. I hope he can re-do the damage that has been done. If you are looking for a dentist that will do it right the first time at a reasonable price with the least amount of pain, do not look any further. We sure miss not having him closer.
Dr. David A Heffelfinger Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David A Heffelfinger's office for more information.
800 Santiago St San Francisco, CA 94116
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David A Heffelfinger is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.