Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Hennington
Dr. David R Hennington, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Georgetown, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Hennington has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Hennington has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David R Hennington
Meet Dr. Hennington Meet Dr. Hennington Meet the Team Our Blog Dr. David Hennington strongly believes that each one of his patients has a unique vision for what they want to accomplish with their dental care, and that it is his responsibility to always honor their wishes so that he can help them reach their ultimate dental goals. His belief in personalized care is matched equally by his desire that each experience in his office be welcoming, comfortable, and as relaxing as possible. He and his team constantly strive to serve others openly from the heart, and create an atmosphere where the patient is in the driver's seat. Dr. Hennington is a proud native Texan who owes a great debt to his family for their loving guidance throughout his life. He graduated with honors from Sam Houston State University, and received his doctor of dental surgery degree from the prestigious University of Texas Dental School in San Antonio. He continuously seeks additional education and experience in order to provide his patients with the latest in dental care. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Capital Area Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Lone Star Dental Study Club (a local chapter of the world-renowned Seattle Study Club), and the EcoDentistry Association. Outside of dentistry, Dr. Hennington spends much of his time with his wife, Xenia, a Southwestern University graduate whom he met in a local Georgetown coffee shop in 1993. They married in 2000 and are the proud parents of three cats. Together, they enjoy traveling, practicing different forms of yoga, and watching all kinds of sports (particularly Longhorn football). Dr. Hennington also likes to dabble with his plants and gardening.
Locations & DirectionsTRADE WINDS DENTAL PA, 3613 Williams Dr Ste 1001, Georgetown, TX
Dr. David R Hennington is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Georgetown, TX.